Making your own homemade dog treats can be such a fun reward for you and your dog. There are also many benefits to making your own biscuits at home:
- You can control what goes into the recipe; make it nutritious and wholesome! Change your recipes based on your dog’s taste preferences and any dietary restrictions.
- Prevent unhealthy additives. Many brands of commercial dog treats are filled with preservatives, fillers and byproducts.
- Tasty alternative to the boring, usual doggie biscuit. You can also pick from fun dog-themed cookie cutters!
- You can also have fun with these pet-themed baking trays!
- Love the idea, but not as excited about the actual baking? Here are great kits and treat makers you can use!